Terms and Conditions
• Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals (MBEPR) shall mean the Rental Company, its owners, officers, directors, and employees;
• Customer(s) shall mean Customers, guests/visitors of customer, and their agents, contractors and/or employees.
• Rental Agreement shall mean the itemized list of items contained in the electronic estimate or invoice emailed or faxed to the Customer, who by virtue of having signed the estimate or invoice, and/or paid an advance deposit or in full, expresses his or her agreement with the contents of the Estimate or Invoice.
In reference to leasing the rental item(s) / equipment described on the Rental Agreement, it is agreed as follows:
Customer will take all necessary precautions regarding the items rented, and protect all persons and property from injury or damage.
Customer agrees to hold Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, attorneys’ fees and costs of every kind and nature, including, but not limited to, injuries or death to persons and damage of property, arising out of the use, maintenance– installation, operation, possession, ownership, or rental of the items rented, despite cause.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK/RELEASE DISCHARGE OF LIABILITY.
Customer is fully aware of and acknowledges that there is a risk of injury, death, or damage arising out of the use or operation of the items contained in the Rental Agreement and hereby elects to voluntarily enter into this Agreement and assume all of the aforementioned risks.
Customer agrees to release and discharge Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals from any and all responsibility or liability from such injury, death, or damage arising out of the use or operation of the rental items. Customer further agrees to waive, release and discharge any and all claims for injury, death, or damage against Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals, which customer otherwise may be entitled to assert.
Moore Bounce and Party Rentals agrees to reserve all items listed in the Rental Agreement on behalf of the Customer only after the following have been received from the customer.
• A non-refundable deposit equal to 50% of the total cost specified in the Rental Agreement (or a lesser amount determined at the sole discretion of Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals)
• A signed & dated copy of these Terms and Conditions; and
• A signed & dated rental agreement.
The remaining balance of the rental agreement must be paid 10 days prior to delivery, unless otherwise specified by Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals. If this obligation is not met, Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals reserves the right to either cancel the order without refunding the initial 50% deposit, or apply late payment charges equal to the highest APR allowed by Georgia law.
Customer’s right to possession of the rental items:
• Is for a 1-day period. All equipment should be ready for pick up either the same day per customer’s request or early the next day. This includes weekends.
• Begins when the customer accepts and signs for the delivery of the rental items upon delivery.
• In the absence of the renter, the equipment may be signed for by an individual designated by the renter. This individual is automatically given the legal right by the renter to accept liability for the equipment on the renter’s behalf.
• The rental agreement terminates once Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals has regained possession of the rental equipment.
• Any extension of the agreement must be agreed upon by Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals in writing.
• Title of the rental items shall, at all times, remain with Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals.
• Customer authorizes Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals to retake possession of the rental items without notice or legal process at any time, despite whether the equipment is on private property.
Customer will pay all collection fees, attorney’s fees, court costs, or any other expenses required to enforce the items and conditions of this contract. Any law suits that may occur between Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals and their customers must be filed in Newton County, and any litigation will be held in a Newton Court.
The Rental Agreement may be executed or delivered by fax, or other electronic means such as email. The Rental Agreement is valid whether properly signed by the Customer or not, so long as the Customer takes possession of the rental items. It is also valid if signed by another party signing on behalf of the Customer, in which case the signing party will sign their own name, and then print C/O (Care Of) “Ordering Party.”
Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals reserves the right to refuse to install or deliver rental equipment due to unsafe conditions or weather. If this occurs, Customer will be liable for a minimum of 50% of the total cost specified in the Rental Agreement. In the absence of unsafe weather or other conditions, Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will use all appropriate means and methods to secure the rental equipment for the safety of the Customer and the equipment.
Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals is not responsible for underground utilities, and charges for time out, whether equipment is used or not. If permission is granted by the Customer to stake anything into the ground at their desired location, then it is the sole responsibility of the Customer to check for underground utilities and water mains.
All customers will provide a 50% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT in order for Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals to reserve their order.
• Customers who cancel their orders at any time after a deposit is provided WILL LOSE THEIR DEPOSIT regardless of their circumstances or reasons for cancellation.
• Adjustments to orders can be made until 10 days prior to delivery However, any such adjustments shall not reduce the total price of the invoice below the amount of the NON-REFUNDABLE 50% DEPOSIT.
• Minimum delivery charges are based on 1-4 hour delivery windows.
• Customers must be present for their entire delivery window. Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will grant a 15 minute waiting period, after which the customer will be charged for waiting time up to $120.00 per hour billed in 5 minute increments.
• Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals offers setup/breakdown services of equipment for additional charges.
• “Curbside delivery,” is defined as:
1. Delivery to a ground level location on a flat, hard surface, within twenty five (25) feet of the nearest loading area with no steps or obstructions.
2. Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will stack items neatly and securely with reasonable access for the Customer;
3. All equipment must be re-stacked and made ready for pick up by the Customer in same manner in which it was delivered;
4. There will be a minimum two hour window for both delivery and pickup (unless otherwise arranged in writing with Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals).
Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals may assess additional charges at a rate of up to $120 per hour when delivery conditions cause Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals to incur additional labor costs, including, but not limited to:
• deliveries impeded by stairs, elevators, steep or uneven surfaces, standing water, mud, or soft surfaces like sand loose gravel;
• deliveries that involve waiting times of more than 15 minutes;
• customer requires a precise (to within 15 minutes) delivery or pickup time;
• last-minute or rush deliveries or pickups; and/or
• Inaccurate delivery locations or directions supplied by the Customer.
• Chairs and tables can be set up and arranged to the Customer’s predetermined specification for a charge. Setup is mandatory, and carries separate setup charges, for some items, such as: Chiavari chairs. If setup is requested, then Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will perform one (1) setup. After the initial setup is completed, then Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals may opt to apply the aforementioned excessive labor charges, or they may opt to leave the premises without performing additional labor.
• If the renter is not available, then Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals may opt to either setup in a manner deemed appropriate by our staff, or we may opt to leave the equipment curbside. In such instances, no refunds will be given, and the customer accepts liability for any losses and damages that may happen to equipment left unsupervised for any reason, including acts of God.
EQUIPMENT USAGE AND RETURN.
All china and flatware must be rinsed reasonably free of any food debris. If the Customer fails to do so, then Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will charge an additional $0.25 cents per piece to be deducted from the security bond. Additionally, Customer is responsible for any loss or damage to rental items regardless of cause or fault, including acts of God, and Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals has 72 hours after retaking or receiving possession of rented merchandise to assess its condition and determine whether damage occurred while it was in the possession of the renter.
In such instances, unless the items in question are covered by a damage waiver, the Customer agrees to pay Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals for:
• All labor costs associated with repair and/or attempted repair of damaged equipment
• Replacement equipment (if necessary)
• Replacement of equipment directly related to the normal quality and functionality of the damaged equipment
• All shipping or delivery fees associated with the replacement or repair of damaged equipment.
An 8% charge will be applied to all rental items to cover the cost of normal cleaning and maintenance. This does not cover LOSSES, THEFT OR DISAPPEARANCE OF EQUIPMENT
DUE TO CUSTOMER NEGLIGENCE. Broken items must be returned in their broken state or they will be considered stolen. Replacement of lost or damaged items is chargeable in addition to the damage waiver charge.
MEASURING EVENT AREA.
• Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals provides free on-site estimates whenever possible.
• Planning and measuring is ultimately the responsibility of the Customer. If poor planning leads to improperly measured areas for placement of equipment, etc. resulting in our inability to complete a job, then no refunds will be given and full payment will be made to Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals by the Customer.
• Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals will not be held liable for any planning not performed by our staff.
• The Customer is responsible for locating and pointing out any underground utilities, such as water mains, and gas, electrical, and sewage lines.
Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals may offer discounts at its sole discretion. Any violation by the customer of Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals rental contract or Terms and Conditions, including violation of payment terms, will make such discounts null and void.
LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Any and all rules and regulations governing an event site must be provided in writing to Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals prior to the delivery of rental equipment. All fines incurred as a result of non-disclosure of such regulations are the responsibility of the customer.
Please use the space provided below to list any rules or regulations that Moore Bounce Event and Party Rentals must follow during delivery, setup or removal of rental equipment as put forth by the owners or designated managers of the event location.